Saturday, March 5, 2011

LEARN WHAT TO SAY IN A LETTER ALLEGING TREASON BY OBAMA!

Walter Fitzpatrick Writes:

I was in the Federal Bureau of Investigation Knoxville (again) yesterday (Friday, 4 March 2011). I refiled criminal complaints verbally and briefed the duty agent for two-hours.

I'm going to follow up with a formal written criminal complaint letter this week. I'll send a copy to you electronically.

By way of direct and immediate response I'm sending in this email a copy of the letter I wrote two-years ago naming Obama in commission of Treason (
CLICK HERE).
A sample letter anyone can word-smith, edit, modify and write themselves naming Obama in Treason is supplied at this link:
CLICK HERE.

CLICK HERE for another example. Then scroll down and click on the words (hot-link) "Basic letter with the criminal charges." 

Afforded this opportunity I gently call your attention to
Operation American Freedom (CLICK HERE).

I stand ready to assist you in any way I can as you go forward.
Fair winds, following seas,
/s/
Walt Fitzpatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment