Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rep Michele Bachmann ASKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Dear Fellow Conservative,

Defund Planned Parenthood

Tell Congress our tax dollars have no place funding abortion.

Sign the petition.
Petition
Last week I was proud to vote yes on the amendment to defund Planned Parenthood. If passed in the Senate, the amendment will strip hundreds of millions of federal dollars that are currently funding abortions nationwide.

Fifty three million lives have been snuffed out at abortion clinics around our nation since 1973, and it is time that we put an end to these murders. Last month was the thirty-eight year anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision, and as a result we are reminded of the outrageous numbers of abortions occurring in the United States every year.


Children are miracles, and it is our job to protect the unborn. Human life is ended each time an abortion occurs, but we can change this. Please sign my petition today to state that you stand with me to defund Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood recently mandated all of its affiliates to operate at least one abortion center. An organization that disvalues life so blatantly must never receive a taxpayer penny. We must defund them today!

During my two previous terms in the House of Representatives I'm proud to boast a 100% pro-life voting record. Now in, my third term in Congress, I will continue fighting for life, and I will do everything in my capacity in the House of Representatives to put abortions back on the decline.

I hope that you will join me today by signing my petition to defund Planned Parenthood. After signing, please make a donation of $25 or more to Michele PAC so that I can reach out to other like-minded conservatives who agree that abortion is a crime and must be stopped immediately.

Nearly one third of Planned Parenthood’s budget is funded by the federal government. Your taxpayer dollars are being spent to pay for other people's abortions and we must defund them right now.

I have great hope in the new Congress that was sworn in last month. Within the 112th is a prominent bloc of solid pro-life representatives. Work has already begun to bring value back to human life, at all stages, but we must work harder. Please let me know that you stand with me today.

Sincerely,


Congresswoman Michele Bachmann




P.S. Defunding Planned Parenthood will not only save our federal government hundreds of millions of dollars but it is also the moral thing to do. Please show your support to defund Planned Parenthood by signing my petition today.

No comments:

Post a Comment