Thursday, February 3, 2011

OBAMA PERSISTS IN CLAIMING CHRISTIANITY- BUT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT IT!

Obama: Those Who Question My Faith Are "Sustaining" Me

Obama: Those Who Question My Faith Are
 

"My Christian faith then has been a sustaining force for me over these last few years. All the more so when Michelle and I hear our faith questioned from time to time. We are reminded that, ultimately, what matters is not what other people say about us, but whether we're being true to our conscience and true to our God," President Obama said at the National Prayer Breakfast this morning.

1 comment:

  1. For a man to claim to be Christian and not know when life begins (Obama-"Above my paygrade") nor what awaits beyond this earthly life is detestable! For Obama to endorse abortion and allowing newborns to be left to die is abominable. God, not any 'Allah' will be his judge. Pastor Lee

    ReplyDelete